Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

"Tub 'o Lard" Bradley

*2 weeks old in this pic doing what she does best*
So, this child is going to have her momma's build! :) We went to the doc for her 3 wk check up--10 lbs and 20 1/4". This puts her in the 95% for weight and 50% for height. I told her that we'd have to get her on a good exercise program b/c she's going to be "short and stocky". For now she's just "plump and precious..."
She's still getting up every 2 hours at night. She'll sleep from around 10:30pm to 1:30am or 2am and then it's about every 2 hours...so, delirium has set in for me at this point and I wonder if I'll ever be normal again...wait--is ANYONE normal after kids?
Enjoy the pics!


*about 5 days old*



*This is Grammy and Grumps (great grandparents)*


*A day at Nanny and Pops (2 wks old)*

*"Trouble #1 (Cody) and Trouble #2*
They're "2nd cousins" and 5 months apart! Cody's older. Steph (Cody's mom) and I are 5 months apart, and I'm the older one. I'll never forget when Steph was coming in town for her baby shower and I called her to see how she knew she was pregnant. She didn't catch on as to why I was asking, and after I spelled it out to her, she graciously came in town early and "held me up" while I went to the doc for blood test (this all coincides with Carson, not Selah). Then she even got a pic of Brad's reaction when I told him why I had been sooooo tired! :) **Did you chase that rabbit ok? Random FYI moment**

*These precious feet "pained" me up until she got out!*

1 comment:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.