Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

1st Bath


So, we had a family "moment" and all 4 of us were in our TINY "master bath" for Selah's 1st bath. She seemed to really enjoy it! Brad videoed while I bathed her and Carson tried in every way to take attention away from her...lol. He even announced (on tape, thank God) that, "we need to put her back in my belly and get rid of her..." Brad and I just died! It was soooo funny! I simply responded that there are no refunds on babies and she's too big now to go back in my belly. Oh, out of the mouth of babes! :)


*Yes, I am in the tub fully clothed...No, there is no water in it...and just in case you felt like "chasing another rabbit," ALL of us would be in here if a tornado came thru! LOL...*


*Sweet Daddy and his gal...she can be in the middle of pitching a fit and all it takes is Daddy picking her up to console her...nothing better than a "bonifide Brad Bradley hug" to soothe ya! ;) Hmmmm, now if I could just convince him to get up with her through the night...? When Brad comes into the room talking, Selah gets really still and will do everything in her power to turn in his direction. In my opinion, he's always had that effect on women--I'm just the one that fell for it or should I say caught him first!*

2 comments:

Wanda said...

All the pictures are just GREAT~love seeing the little one and I know she is in "control" of the house!

Jenn said...

All of the pics are so sweet. We will come visit as soon as my household is over the daycare cooties.