Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Carving



Carson carved his pumpkin the other night (10/24)--wait, I mean BRAD AND I carved a pumpkin...lol. Carson "directed" us. Brad got all the goop out because we all know MY child doesn't like goopy stuff on his hands (need I remind you of the "trauma" of his 1st birthday and the cake on his hands?). Don't let him fool you though...anything dry (ie-sand, dirt, rocks) he's ok with, but sticky goop is a no-go. Hi-Power (Brad's grandmother) picked up a stencil kit and pumpkin light that changes colors. Carson decided he wanted the cat stencil. He mainly just wanted to play with the carving stuff. Selah did was she does best during the day--sleep.





Check out this pic of Carson and I--normal, right? Look again--is Selah swinging at WARP speed or what! Hmmmm...maybe THIS is why she spits up so much?





5 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

I love the cat. It reminds of Mr. Black. I can't wait until the boys are riding all over the land............. or can I?

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

the swing thing is hilarious! carson is sooooo dang cute! is he having fun a MDO???

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Impressive pumpkin. Ours was a little pitiful, but the kids thought they were great. Hurry up with the Halloween pics. I don't know what could be taking you so long to get them on here. You know you have all the time in the world. :)

Crystal said...

I havenn't talked to you in so long and I just wanted to tell you that the kids are so cute and your daughter is beautiful
hope things are well