Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

C.A.O.S. Fall for All

Brad, Carson and I went to the CAOS (Central Alabama Offroad Society) Fall for All Oct 20-21st up at Gray Rock in Gardendale. We had a great time ridin', but Carson slept through most of that. What can I say, he is my child. (when Brad and I were dating and just started "jeepin," I could literally sleep while we rock-crawled) Brad and I camped out Saturday night while Carson stayed at Nanny and Pops--it was WAAAAYYYY too cold for him to be in a tent. It was BEYOND dusty and you couldn't avoid it, but we still had a great time.

Brad was in the Driver's Competition on Sunday and I picked Carson up from Nanny and Pops so he could see all the crazy driving. It was a zig-zag course and pretty tough! Brad had great run times, and finished out in 2nd place for the 2nd year in a row--he loves consistency in his life...this was the only pic that I got where you could see him good enough...











Brad and Carson showing off the "flex" on a trail called "Bump and Grind". These pics really don't do the incline justice because these boulders are bigger than you think!














Carson's "Dirt Goggles"


100% ALL BOY in the dirt!













2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

jenn, you crack me up with all your stories!! i love all the new pics. i'm glad you figured the formula thing out so mabey you can get you some rest now!! carson does make pretty lil' girl and i'm sure he's going to love you one day for those:)!!

Jenn said...

The toys only get bigger and more expensive as they get older. Looks like your Boys had fun.