Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Brad's 32nd Birthday





So, the "geezer" has another one to put under his belt! LOL...at least I'll always be younger than him. But, doesn't that saying go, "age before beauty"?








Proud grandparents, "Poppy and Mimi" (my father and stepmother)


This is Grandmother Grace (Brad's maternal grandmother) and Hi-Power (Brad's paternal grandmother)


I think the only reason Carson likes Hi-Power is because she "sneaks" him powdered donuts (she's the one that lives in the other side of our "two home duplex").


I wish Mary Grace (Brad's sister) was in this pic--that would've made it 4 generations....

I love the fact Selah's "smiling" with her MeMom, Julie (Brad's mom)--but it may have just been some gas...;)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love all the sweet family pics.