Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

We're Getting Closer!

*These pics are from 7/4/07, so I'm MUCH bigger now, but they're the most recent ones (we didn't prompt Carson to touch "Sissy"...he just did it...isn't it precious?????).
PS~NO! That's NOT a real tattoo on my arm! We all get fake ones at the beach...:) I also hope this 2-piece inspires you prego gals to be PROUD of your belly! It's the ONE time in your life your belly is SUPPOSED to stick out! Besides, if we can't laugh at ourselves, then there's something wrong with us! :)
Ok, NOW I'm totally convinced that my body can't get any BIGGER! Wow. My belly stays tight, and I can guarantee that my abs have NEVER been this tight in my life...lol. Dr. Robinett still says Sept 19th as the actual due date, but I asked him what he had going Labor Day weekend, and THANK GOD he's on call for that weekend! I'm just not all about having some doc I don't know delivering my child, you know? I told him I was glad he wasn't going out of town and I'd see him that weekend! :)
I also have a very special request that I hope everyone will understand and respect--please wait to visit us at HOME! I don't mind intermediate family coming to see us in the hospital, but please, if you're not family, PLEASE wait until we settle in at home. I had a rough time with Post Partum Depression with Carson (I prefer to call it Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...lol), and we had SOOOOOOO many visitors in the hospital that it was really hard for us to rest and adjust, and I think that made the "adjustment time" harder for me. I'm not anticipating having the PPD this time, but if y'all REALLY love us, PLEASE wait until we're settled at home. Besides, the hospital rooms are really 8 x 8 holding cells...lol. I hope everyone hears my heart on this and doesn't get their feelings hurt--I just want this transition of my life to go as smoothly as possible.

No comments: