Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Helping Dad Out

Well, so as it turns out, in the midst of all this remodeling and all, EVERY piece of farm equipment breaks! So, Brad has to spend a LOT of time getting it all in working order...it was "cool" enough one evening (about 90 degrees) that Carson and I went outside to see if he needed Carson's expertise on tractors! And, NO, I didn't intentionally dress them to match...please note, these cowboy boots (which are a couple of sizes too big) rarely come off Carson's feet!

Also, as you can tell, I'm still trying to figure out all this posting and such, so if anyone can give me hints on how to get this all to work out, PLEASE DO!






5 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sure Brad would have never fixed the tractor without Carson's help. :) Love the cowboy boots.

What do you need help with?

Christie said...

Hey girl it has been so long, I saw your little boy for the first time in forever it seems at Graham's birthday. I hate that I did not get to see you. I hope that you guys hahve been doing well. I know that you are so excited about the new arrival I wish you guys the best of luck. Would love to see you all. Christie

Stanley Family said...

Carson is so cute and I don't think I knew that you were expecting again. Congratulations! I know ya'll are excited!

The Spencer Family said...

Wow, it has been way to long since I have seen ya'll. Carson is so big now. I haven't seen him since my wedding & that has been two years now. I heard you were expecting your second from Lynn. Congratulations! We are now expecting our 1st & are soooo excited! I am so glad you have a blog now & I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.

Busy B's R We said...

He is a lady killer. Carson that is.... Got something for the baby, hope to catch up with u soon. Victoria