Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Stand Corrected!


Ok, so we've been back and forth on the name for our "newbie" and we agreed on the name, Selah (found in the book of Psalms, it means to be at rest; to be still; a type of reflection), but Brad didn't want to spell it like it is because I thought it was pronounced like "Saila" (think of Sailor). So, I FINALLY got clear on that, via Buddy Gray (pastor) and he said that it's pronounced like it looks, "Seelah." Needless to say, we're keeping it spelled the way it is in the Bible and pronouncing it correctly! Her middle name is Hart, which is a family name from about 3 generations back on his father's side. I'm still convinced she's coming at the end of August (I mean, how BIG can I REALLY get?), but the doc is still saying Sept. 19th. Now, keep in mind that Carson was 3 weeks early, and still a healthy 7 lbs, so let's all PRAY for another early one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We all live and learn and that is what your children will do. (Maybe as gracefully as you!)

Lori

acgrill said...

Congratulations agian. We are so happy for you guys. I love the name and hope to see you soon. It has been almost two years. Anyhow good luck with evrything, you look great!!!

Love ya
Courtney
(Augie and Owen)