Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Ok, so I went to the doc today and he told me that I haven't even dialeted YET! Oh my goodness! All I do is contract all day long, and I've still got the greenest cervix in town! Well, it looks like Selah's in it for the long haul! Her promised due date is Sept. 19th, and Dr. Robinette re-assured me that he wouldn't let me go past my due date. I'm measuring right on schedule and everything and the heart rate is good, so we just have to wait and see. Brad did agree to go to Lovoy's in Homewood for the lasagna this Sunday...I know the owner's sister and she swears up and down that it causes labor! I think it's even been written up in the paper and such! Here's to early delivery! :)

No comments: