Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Beatin' the Heat!

So, last Sunday after church and naps, we loaded up and headed off to the creek to beat the heat! Of course, I was on my own 4-wheeler (Carson wanted me to ride on the back of his, but he still doesn't understand that his isn't made for that kind of weight/travel...lol) and hit every bump I could to maybe coherce Selah to get a move on her debut, but she just hung on to my bladder like she was on a roller coaster! I knew she'd be a tough girl! :)







Anyways, here's the shots we got! We attempted to cross the creek at one spot, and Brad and Carson got majorily stuck on a log so that made for a good photo op! Yes, Brad does have his shorts tight-rolled, but for wading purposes only! :) Hank always enjoys going to the creek with us and cooling off too. It was a GREAT afternoon for it and we cherish our time together as a family because it doesn't get to happen that much this time of year. The creek was really up from this little bit of rain, which suprised us.



I couldn't ask for a more handsome set of guys! They're sooo precious and Carson just loves and adores his daddy! I do too, of course! :) We're truly blessed to live where we do and do the things we get to do!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE! I HAVE A FEELING THAT WILL BE THE BOYS IN COUPLE OF YEARS! WE WILL HAVE TO GET ALL LIL' COUNTRY BOYS TOGETHER FOR A PLAY DATE IN WOODS:)!!

acgrill said...

You are too funny, 9 months preggers and on a 4 wheeler. Good luck with the early delivery. Can't wait to meet her.